- LexLearn - A CCG learning algorithm developed using the ELEXIR system
- Jarvis, the virtual assistant - A virtual robot simulated in the Unity Game Engine
- MicroCCG - A CCG-based adversarial planning agent for microRTS
- Manousakis, Kyriakos, et al. "Torrent-Based Dissemination in Infrastructure-Less Wireless Networks." Journal of Cyber Security 4: 1-22.
- Geib, C., Weerasinghe, J., Matskevich, S., Kantharaju, P., Petrick, R., and Craenen, B., "Building Helpful Virtual Agents Using Plan Recognition and Planning", Proceedings of the AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Interactive Digital Entertainment (AIIDE) 2016, pp.162-168, 2016.
- Christopher Geib and Pavan Kantharaju. Learning Combinatory Categorial Grammars for Plan Recognition. In Proceedings of the Thirty-Second AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 2018.
- Pavan Kantharaju, Santiago Ontañón, Christopher Geib (2018) microCCG, a CCG-based Game-Playing Agent for microRTS. In Proceedings of IEEE-CIG 2018 , 2018. To appear.
During my studies as a graduate student, I've assisted professors on various courses. Below is a list of these courses:
- Introduction to Computing and Informatics
- Introduction to Algorithms
- Programming Languages
- Developing User Interfaces
- Special Topics: Cryptography
- Computer Graphics
- Intro to Unix
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
In my spare time, I work on various side projects. Here's a list of interesting personal projects I work on:
- Discord Chat Bot, R2D2 - Chat bot for a Discord server I frequent
- C Library - Assorted functions related to matrices, file IO, etc.
Future side projects?
- Life-sized autonomous R2D2
This is upcoming. Stay tuned!
I'm currently a 4th year Drexel University PhD student studying Computer Science. In my spare time, I work on a few photography and development projects (the image at the top is from my trip to India in 2016).
I can be reached at my Drexel University email: pk three-hundred ninty eight at drexel dot edu